Recharge For Healthier Lifestyles With Vegetarian Food In Cagayan de Oro


Pilian Cafe, the "health and wellness cafe" of Cagayan de Oro, officially opened today, December 20, 2016.

The first time I was able to try food from Pilian Cafe was during the finale of Reyna Elena, a theatrical play in Cagayan de Oro.  Pilian Cafe served very good cocktails, finger food, and snacks.  It was then later revealed to that what I ate were all vegetarian-friendly food made in Cagayan de Oro.  I just had to have more.

FREE AirBnb Credits upon sign up when you click here

So when I was told that they were doing a ribbon-cutting ceremony for their official location today, I never had second thoughts of going.  


Check the menu of Pilian Cafe at the bottom of this post.

Ms Maia, myself, Ms Christine, and Ms Arlyn

I was pleased to find out that fellow food enthusiasts and foodies Ms. Maia Fortich-Poblete (mimaiscribblescdo.wordpress.com), and Ms. Christine Nunag (christinenunag.com) were also invited by our friend, Ms. Arlyn Baqui Bongay, who is a newly Transitioning Vegetarian and endorser of the cafe.

-----

HELP ME GROW MY CHANNEL OF VIDEO BLOGS GOING TO MANY LOCATIONS, by subscribing, please? :)

----

Vegetarian Options in Cagayan de Oro
I have been trying to find a very good food place that had vegetarian-friendly and vegan-friendly options.  Seems like the dishes that common restaurants have as option (for those trying to eat a meal without meat) is chopsuey or pinakbet.  And this is ruled out when shrimp paste or a little pork is added.
Veggies Are Not Boring
At all!  Colourful and fresh.  Filling yet not bland.  Vegetables at experienced vegetarians like the curator of the dishes here in Pilian Cafe, Mrs. Noble, become exciting enjoyable delicious food that pili-an* people can have.
-----

----

Food That Recharge
I would get days when I just say "no meat today please".  Days when I feel I need to have a meal that will energise me after eating or simply wanting to feel full but not heavy after eating.  Now I have a go-to option for that.


Pilian Vegetable Salad
My dad, too, has been wanting to eat healthy for the longest time and I must say, I can't wait for him to try the dishes here.
Congratulations To The Opening Of Pilian Cafe
Thank you so much for inviting me (for MunchTrip), at this very refreshing and energising lunch.  To Ms Arlyn, Pastor Ron, Doc Ruth, Mrs Noble, Ms Joanne, and the power team in the kitchen congratulations!


Ribbon Cutting of Pilian Cafe (December 20, 2016)
For those who want to try Pilian Cafe's food, they are located in Centerpoint, Corrales Street, Cagayan de Oro.

That’s it.

Catch me on my next munchtrip.

Bye bye my fellow munchters.

Shoni
-----

HELP ME GROW MY CHANNEL OF VIDEO BLOGS GOING TO MANY LOCATIONS, by subscribing, please? :)

----

-------------------


*pili-an - Bisaya term for choosy.


Pilian Cafe menu


FREE AirBnb Credits upon sign up when you click here
Recharge For Healthier Lifestyles With Vegetarian Food In Cagayan de Oro Recharge For Healthier Lifestyles With Vegetarian Food In Cagayan de Oro Reviewed by Shoni MunchTrip on December 20, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.