Knowing In My First Travel To Japan That Japanese Food Is Just A Different Level (Must Try Food)

How eating Japanese food in Japan was the thing I didn't know I need
Awesome Japan was just exciting to explore. Food is no exemption. High quality, exciting, full of flavor, fun or unforgettable, there is something for what my palate would crave.


HELP ME GROW MY CHANNEL, by subscribing, please? :)
Subscribe to MunchTrip YouTube
----

Here are my favorite food from the moment I tried them the first time in Japan.

711 Japan Gyudon leaves you craving for more. Affordable and fit for a backpacker's budget across Japan. I must admit. I went back to get more after trying my first.

Authentic Osaka Takoyaki was one thing a friend, Sue, recommended and, oh boy, was it very very very good! I miss it because I only had one chance to eat this dish in Japan.

Japan Kitkats are the most exciting flavored chocolate wafers I have ever tried. Bakeable Custard Pudding, Strawberry Cheesecake Kitkat (the best), Japanese Green Tea Matcha (of course), Orange Chocolate Kitkat, and more.

I saved my first experience to do conveyor belt sushi in Japan. I, honestly, did not know how to eat at a conveyor belt sushi bar. I will not tell you either in case you want to experience it first hand.

Asahi Zero Alcohol Beer was a funny thing my dad picked up at a Lawson convenience store in Osaka. It was very interesting.

Onigiri. Buy. Eat. Repeat. Even brought one each as our snack in Universal Studios Japan where we waited in line to get in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Kracie Popin Cookin are crazy fun edible DIY toys. I went nuts playing with these. Too embarrassed to film myself doing these though. Haha!

#munchtrip #travel #japan #japanfood #kawaii #popincookin

----
We went around Japan and visited some of the bigger cities. We went around using buses and trains (namely the JR Train, Tokyo Metro, JR West, JR Central, JR East Shinkansen Bullet Trains) to get to one point after another.
https://youtu.be/baaKBh8uABA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
Nemuru Neko - Pairipi Minarai:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBd058pwfcA
Copyright Free Music Japan:
www.youtube.com/channel/UCoq1uO_pn-rClaS6AE8OQmA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOCIAL MEDIA:
Blogspot: http://munchtrip.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://fb.com/munchtripblog
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/munchtrip/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/munchtrip

----
About MunchTrip

Hey, I am Shoni. Let's discover food and travel the world together.

Welcome to MunchTrip.blogspot.com,  where I will share about the food I have tried and places I have traveled to -- MUNCHing on food and going out on TRIPs.  TA-DAH! :)
SUBSCRIBE:
https://www.youtube.com/c/MUNCHTRIP?sub_confirmation=1


FREE AirBnb Credits upon sign up when you click here

Knowing In My First Travel To Japan That Japanese Food Is Just A Different Level (Must Try Food) Knowing In My First Travel To Japan That Japanese Food Is Just A Different Level (Must Try Food) Reviewed by Shoni MunchTrip on March 20, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.